For FiRaTM Consortium PHY/MAC interoperability testing$217
* For any additional questions please contact us
The Trimension SR040 IOP reference device v1 is an autonomous, battery powered UWB device that features Trimension SR040 and QN9090 (a Bluetooth LE-enabled micro controller).
Together with the UART to USB converter, it can be used as the SR040 reference device for FiRaTM Consortium PHY/MAC interoperability testing.
1x Trimension SR040 IOP reference device v1
Preloaded software for FiRaTM interoperability testing
1x UART to USB converter
1x USB to mini b cable (4 pins)
Want to do more?
The MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 is the most comprehensive reference design and development platform for UWB-based IoT solutions.
Experience UWB technology with ready-to-run demonstration apps, Arduino-connected development boards and software libraries to start prototyping and developing your own UWB applications with minimum effort.
Leverage on our powerful software tools such as the MK UWB Toolbox Android application to develop innovative mobile applications, the MK UWB PC Shell application to obtain ranging information on any host computer, the MK UWB Library which provides a simple but powerful API for your IoT embedded solution and out-of-the-box support for NXP QN9090 and Nordic nRF 52840 MCUs.
Long-standing expertise in UWB technology to help you reduce your time to market and focus on your own UWB solution development:
- UWB technology consulting and support services: Guidance on use case definition and system integration, system architecture, software requirements, Q&A resolution, FIRA related process and use cases,…
- Development of customized UWB use cases: embedded software development, mobile application software development, back-end integration, system integration,…
- Design and development of customized antenna board based on customer requirements and constraints in order to optimize ranging and AoA measurements
- Porting of MK UWB SDK into a customer platform, enabling MK UWB SDK software tools and functionalities on any customer platform that meets the SDK requirements
- Licensing of MK UWB Library, for an easy integration of UWB technology while accelerating the time to market
MobileKnowledge is a team of HW, SW and system engineers, experts in smart, connected, and secure technologies for the Mobile and IoT worlds. We are your ideal engineering consultant for any specific support in connection with your NFC, UWB, Secure IoT and Functional Safety developments. We provide consultancy, design and development services for HW systems, embedded FW, mobile phone applications and secure cloud solutions leveraging on smart, connected and secure technologies.
MobileKnowledge is pleased to announce the release of the new MK UWB Kit RTLS, the ideal entry point to learn how to implement an UWB indoor Real Time Location System (RTLS) using Time Difference of Arrival (TDoA) multilateration technique.
Get to know our evaluation and development tools around UWB technology