The most comprehensive reference design and development platform for UWB-based IoT solutions.1600€
* For any Additional components please contact us
The MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 is the most comprehensive reference design and development platform for UWB-based IoT solutions.
Leverage on UWB technology advanced functionalities and benefit from NXP TrimensionTM SR150 and TrimensionTM SR040 UWB IC capabilities.
Experience UWB technology with ready-to-run demonstration apps, Arduino-connected development boards and software libraries to start prototyping and developing your own UWB applications with minimum effort.
Leverage on our powerful software tools such as the MK UWB Toolbox Android application to develop innovative mobile applications, the MK UWB PC Shell application to obtain ranging information on any host computer, the MK UWB Library which provides a simple but powerful API for your IoT embedded solution and out-of-the-box support for NXP QN9090 and Nordic nRF 52840 MCUs.
- UWB Tag SR040, featuring NXP’s UWB chipset Trimension SR040 and a BLE-enabled microcontroller
- MK UWB Anchor SR150, Arduino-compatible development platform featuring NXP’s UWB chipset Trimension SR150
- Trimension SR040 module and development setup using MK UWB Shield 2
Forget about low level implementation details and focus on your application development.
- MK UWB Library offers a simple but powerful API that abstracts both Bluetooth LE and UWB HW
- MK UWB PC Shell, a PC application to support data logging and evaluation of UWB ranging data
- MK UWB Toolbox, the reference android application
- Out-of-the-box support for NXP QN9090 and Nordic nRF 52840 MCUs
UWB Use CasesNEW
- Distance alert use case, showcasing how to easily implement contextual actions based on proximity using UWB technology and NXP Trimension UWB ICs
- Tracker use case, showcasing how you can leverage UWB ranging and AoA, NXP Trimension UWB ICs and MK UWB SDK, to track the 2D position of UWB-enabled devices or tags
- Exclusive Online training and 1st line support through MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040
Experience the UWB technology with ready-to-run demonstration apps, development boards and SW libraries to start developing your own UWB application with minimum effort
MK UWB Kit Content
Leverage on the MK UWB kit SR150/SR040 new content and features and accelerate your time to market by focusing on your own application development.
- 2x UWB Tags SR040NEW
- 1x MK UWB Anchor SR150NEW consisting of:
- MK UWB Shield 2 Arduino-compatible development board
- MK UWB Antenna board SMD, with a soldered UWB module featuring NXP TrimensionTM SR150 UWB IC
- 1x MK UWB SR040 Board with a soldered UWB module featuring NXP TrimensionTM SR040 UWB IC and an integrated antennaNEW
- USB flash drive with software and documentation to help you develop your own solution
- Cables and connectors: USB to microUSB OTG adapter, microUSB to USB-C adapter, and USB cable
UWB Tag SR040 NEW
Autonomous, battery-powered UWB device that features NXP's UWB chipset TrimensionTM SR040 and a BLE-enabled microcontroller, enabling all kinds of tracking and localization use cases.
Compact UWB transceiver based on NXP’s UWB chipset TrimensionTM SR150 / TrimensionTM SR040. It supports multiple RF configurations with off-board components, allowing a flexible front-end design. It allows a quick integration of UWB capabilities into any design by using them as a component.
MK UWB Anchor SR150: MK UWB Shield 2 NEW
Flexible platform to develop customized UWB systems. As the central part of the UWB Kit, it is used as the interface between the UWB module and external devices. It can also be plugged to other development boards thanks to its Arduino-compatible expansion headers.
MK UWB Shield 2 gives support for secure ranging through SE051WNEW
MK UWB Anchor SR150: MK UWB Antenna board SMD
UWB Module-compatible PCB that can be easily connected to the MK UWB Shield 2.
Ready-to-use solution that features a soldered UWB Module SR150 and two SMD antennas, enabling 2D AoA reading.
MK UWB SR040 board NEW
UWB Module-compatible PCB that can be easily connected to the MK UWB Shield 2.
Ready-to-use solution that features a soldered UWB SR040 Module with an integrated antenna.
Besides the hardware components described, the MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 also comes with a USB drive containing software and documentation resources.
The MK UWB SDKNEW provides all the tools required to start developing UWB use cases for devices based on NXP TrimensionTM UWB chips. It contains several application examples and a ready-to-use MK UWB Library that allows you to focus on the development of the application logic instead of the low-level details of the hardware. It is delivered with out-of-the-box support for NXP QN9090 and Nordic nRF 52840 MCUs and can be easily ported to other platforms.
The MK UWB Toolbox Android applicationNEW allows you to use a mobile phone to run the examples provided in the MK UWB SDK and visualize UWB ranging and AoA data.
The MK UWB PC Shell applicationNEW allows you to use a Windows PC to run the examples provided in the MK UWB SDK and read UWB ranging and AoA data.
The MK UWB LibraryNEW is a pre-compiled library that simplifies the development of UWB use cases for TrimensionTM SR040 and Trimension SR150 ICs. By importing the library in your project, you will have access to a simple, but powerful API to:
- Initialize and deinitialize the UWB and BLE HW
- Configure UWB ranging session parameters
- Detect other UWB devices over BLE and start UWB sessions with those devices
- Receive real-time distance and AoA notifications that can be handled by your application
- Filter devices based on a whitelist or a blacklist
Full set of documents to help you getting started with the UWB technology using the MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 hardware and software content. Documentation provides step-by-step instructions to run off-the-shelf demo applications and use the development platform and software libraries to create your own UWB applications.
- MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 Quick Start Guide
- MK UWB Tracker and distance alert User Manual
- MK UWB SDK guide
- MK UWB Shield 2 User Guide
- MK UWB Tag SR040 User Guide
- MK UWB SDK porting guidelines
- Amotech SR150 Module Datasheet
- Amotech SR040 Module datasheet
- MK UWB Tag SR040 and Antenna board HW design files
- Angle of Arrival evaluation using MK UWB Kit
- MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 Quick Start Guide for Nordic nRF52840
- Online Training
Exclusive Online Training NEW
Online training material including theory and hands-on exercises to master the content available in the kit and enable you to quickly focus on your applications. The training is divided into 4 online sessions divided into multiple sections, available to be viewed anywhere and anytime:
- Session 1: MK UWB Kit introduction
- Session 2: Hands on with the MK UWB Kit
- Session 3: How to develop your solution using MK UWB Kit components
- Session 4: How to integrate MK UWB Kit components to your system
You can get acces to the online training videos by clicking here.
Build your own UWB solution
MK UWB Kit Evaluation: Evaluate MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 demonstrative applications, and identify the key technologies involved.
Get to know the UWB capabilities in less than a blink of an eye with our demos and test applications.
MK UWB Kit Development: Customize your firmware or mobile application. Integrate new hardware or peripherals using MK UWB Shield 2.
The MK UWB Kit SR150/SR040 comes with a complete development set to ease the integration and testing of the UWB Tag and UWB module into your own solution.
Want to do more?
Long-standing expertise in UWB technology to help you reduce your time to market and focus on your own UWB solution development:
- UWB technology consulting and support services: Guidance on use case definition and system integration, system architecture, software requirements, Q&A resolution, FIRA related process and use cases,…
- Development of customized UWB use cases: embedded software development, mobile application software development, back-end integration, system integration,…
- Design and development of customized antenna board based on customer requirements and constraints in order to optimize ranging and AoA measurements
- Porting of MK UWB SDK into a customer platform, enabling MK UWB SDK software tools and functionalities on any customer platform that meets the SDK requirements
- Licensing of MK UWB Library, for an easy integration of UWB technology while accelerating the time to market
MobileKnowledge is a team of HW, SW and system engineers, experts in smart, connected, and secure technologies for the Mobile and IoT worlds. We are your ideal engineering consultant for any specific support in connection with your NFC, UWB, Secure IoT and Functional Safety developments. We provide consultancy, design and development services for HW systems, embedded FW, mobile phone applications and secure cloud solutions leveraging on smart, connected and secure technologies.
We provide an Exclusive Online Training, including theory and hands-on exercises to master the content available in the kit and enable you to quickly focus on your applications