This training program, organized in 13 modules, allows program managers, HW engineers, SW engineers and system engineers to learn more about safety according to their role, position or technical background
The trend toward complex advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), electrification and connectivity applications in modern vehicles demands highly qualified development teams with experience in functional safety. At the same time, the automotive industry is facing challenges to develop these solutions in compliance with ISO 26262, while maintaining profitability and a competitive time to market.
To support the industry by implementing safe, fast and reliable solutions, MobileKnowledge and NXP have developed the Online Safety Academy. The Online Safety Academy is a training program for learning more about safety, organized in 13 modules and four learning paths, tailored to the specific needs of program managers, HW engineers, SW engineers and system engineers.
If you are starting with ISO 26262 methodology or need support growing your competencies toward implementing safety-critical products, the Online Safety Academy helps you learn what you need according to your role, position or technical background.
Don’t hesitate! Get access to the training modules for on-demand viewing at the following links:
- Achieve ISO 26262 with NXP safety products
- Functional Safety Awareness
- ISO 26262 Functional Safety standard
- ISO 26262 development process with NXP products
- NXP SafeAssure portfolio
- Program manager key takeaways
- ISO 26262 part 5: Product development at HW level
- ISO 26262 part 9: ASIL and safety analysis
- HW engineer key takeaways
- ISO 26262 part 6: Product development at SW level
- ISO 26262 part and 4: Concept and System definition
- NXP System Safety solutions: HV Traction Inverter
- System engineer key takeaways