This practical exercise, delivered in a masterclass form, shows how to perform the following operations using NXP RFIDDiscover in combination with NXP Pegoda Reader (MFEV710):
- RFIDDiscover installation and Pegoda reader set up
- RFIDDiscover GUI overview
- RFIDDiscover SW KeyStore
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 authentication with card master key
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 application creation
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 file creation
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 file memory operations and CommitTransaction command
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 application key change and keyset rolling
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 two-application selection and file sharing
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 transaction MAC feature configuration
- Technical managers
- MIFARE solution developers
- Previous participation to MO3
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity
Documentation and material delivered
- NXP RFIDDiscover evaluation software
- MIFARE DESFire EV3 card samples
NXP Pegoda reader and RFIDDiscover software is an evaluation toolset that allows you to conduct transactions with NXP’s MIFARE contactless ICs without writing code, commonly used by the MIFARE community as a useful resource during the application development and prototyping processes.
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course one week before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.