The OM5577 and OM5578 demonstration kits are flexible and easy-to-use Single Board Computers (SBC) for the PN7120 and PN7150 NFC Controllers respectively. They enable the development of an NFC solution based on PN71x0 in a Linux, Android or Windows for IoT environment or even in systems based on RTOS or without OS.
The different OM5577 and OM5578 kit variants contain a PN71x0 NFC Controller board and dedicated interface boards compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi platform
- BeagleBone Black platform
- Arduino platform, enabling integration with any boards featuring Arduino compatible headers including many LPCXpresso, Kinetis and i.MX boards
- In this session you will get and overview of the OM5577 and OM5578, and how to get started with the Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black and Arduino kits.
- General Introduction level
- Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- FAEs, Development Engineers, Technical Managers
- PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet