Today, the growing number of NFC smartphones enables intuitive interaction with just a tap to your smart device.
Take the Smart Home example: very often complexity comes with the first setup of devices that are as diverse as the standards under which they operate. NFC provides simplicity in the entire home network. With just a tap, new objects and devices are easily connected to the network. NFC is perfectly complementary with other wireless technologies whether it’s ZigBee, WIFI, Bluetooth, or any other RF protocol.
The newly released OM23221ARD NTAG I2C plus kit for Arduino® pinout further simplifies the integration of NFC with many MCU families.
This webinar series consists of two sessions. The first session details how NFC overcomes the cumbersome network commissioning process. The second session shows how a Bluetooth pairing solution can be developed with the NTAG I2C plus Arduino kit and FRDM-KW41Z.
- Bluetooth pairing demo functionality
- Hardware details (NTAG I2C plus kit for Arduino and FRDM-KW41Z)
- Software architecture and NFC integration into FRDM-KW41Z
- Available support resources
- Technical level 1
- Specialised Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- FAE, Development Engineers, Technical Managers
- 30 minutes
- PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet