This practical exercise, delivered in a masterclass form, shows how to perform the following operations using NXP RFIDDiscover in combination with NXP Pegoda Reader (MFEV710):
- RFIDDiscover installation and Pegoda reader set up.
- RFIDDiscover GUI overview.
- RFIDDiscover SW KeyStore.
- MIFARE Classic EV1 initialization.
- MIFARE Classic EV1 authentication.
- MIFARE Classic EV1 card memory operations.
- Personalization of a MIFARE Classic EV1 sector and its access conditions.
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 card memory operations
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 lock-bits configuration
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 PWD protection configuration
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1 PWD authentication to restricted memory area.
- Technical managers
- MIFARE solution developers
- Previous participation to MO1
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity
Documentation and material delivered
- NXP RFIDDiscover evaluation software
- MIFARE Classic EV1 and MIFARE Ultralight card samples
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course one week before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.
- NXP Non-Disclosure Agreement. If not available, we will organize it after registration is completed
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity.