- MIFARE positioning
Introduction to NXP and identification products. Overview of contactless systems and positioning of all MIFARE products
- MIFARE Ultralight AES
Applications and use cases. Memory structure and configuration, product features and functionalities, AES authentication feature, commands and recommendations of use.
- Technical managers
- Sales engineers
- Business development managers
- MIFARE solution developers
- Basic technical knowledge
- Basic concepts of security and symmetric cryptography
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity
Documentation and material delivered
- PDF booklet with all training slides
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course one week before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.
- NXP Non-Disclosure Agreement. If not available, we will organize it after registration is completed
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity.
Optional module extension
- Complement your learning experience with the WO1 module (optional)