This practical exercise, delivered in a masterclass form, shows how to perform the following operations using NXP RFID Discover in combination with NXP Pegoda Reader (MFEV710):
- RFIDDiscover installation and Pegoda reader set up.
- RFIDDiscover GUI overview.
- RFIDDiscover SW KeyStore.
- MIFARE Ultralight AES card memory operations
- MIFARE Ultralight AES lock-bits configuration
- MIFARE Ultralight AES protection configuration
- MIFARE Ultralight AES authentication to restricted memory area
- MIFARE Ultralight AES originality signature feature
- Technical managers
- MIFARE solution developers
- Previous participation to MO1
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity
Documentation and material delivered
- NXP RFID Discover evaluation software
- MIFARE Ultralight AES card samples
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course one week before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.