This is the second session of our ‘NFC software integration’ webinar series.
- 30 minutes
Are you a software developer and want to integrate an NFC reader into your device?
This expert webinar shows you how.
- Linux OS software architecture.
- NFC software stacks available for Linux OS.
- PN71xx NFC controllers integration in Linux OS.
- PN746x-PN736x NFC controllers integration in Linux OS.
- Design-in recommendations for NFC controller integration in Linux OS.
- Technical level 1
- Specialised Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- FAE, Development Engineers, Technical Managers
- PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Links to materials presented and recorded sessions