This session consolidates the technical concepts delivered in MO2. It shows how to upgrade MIFARE Plus EV2 to the different higher security levels, both at the sector and card level, and illustrates how to authenticate and perform common memory operations.
- Duration: 2 hours
This practical exercise, delivered in a masterclass form, shows how to perform the following operations using NXP RFIDDiscover in combination with NXP Pegoda Reader (MFEV710):
- RFIDDiscover installation and Pegoda reader set up
- RFIDDiscover GUI overview
- RFIDDiscover SW KeyStore
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 SL0 card personalization
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 upgrade to SL1 security level
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 SL1 Classic-compatible memory operations
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 sector upgrade to SL1SL3Mix security level
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 sector upgrade to SL3 security level
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 card upgrade to SL3 security level
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 SL3 authentication and memory operations
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 change of AES sector keys
- Technical managers
- MIFARE solution developers
Previous participation to MO2
Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity
Documentation and material delivered
- NXP RFIDDiscover evaluation software
- MIFARE Plus EV2 card samples
NXP Pegoda reader and RFIDDiscover software is an evaluation toolset that allows you to conduct transactions with NXP’s MIFARE contactless ICs without writing code, commonly used by the MIFARE community as a useful resource during the application development and prototyping processes.
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course one week before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.
- NXP Non-Disclosure Agreement. If not available, we will organize it after registration is completed
- Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity.