This module presents the MIFARE Plus product family, its evolution and positioning.
- Santiago de Chile
- 9 am - 5 pm
- MIFARE Plus® introduction
MIFARE Plus® family evolution. Marketing introduction and positioning. MIFARE Plus® product family comparison.
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 architecture
Security-level concept for seamless migration from legacy infrastructures to high-level SL3 security. Memory organization in blocks and sectors. Data and value blocks. Definition of data access conditions. Security and privacy functions.
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 security level 0 (SL0)
Initial delivery configuration. MIFARE Plus EV2 key and block overview. MIFARE Plus EV2 SystemData. Personalization of MIFARE Plus EV2.
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 security level 1 (SL1)
MIFARE Classic EV1 backwards compatibility mode. Optional AES authentication. Enhanced security by use of transaction timer. Originality Check
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 security level 3 (SL3)
Communication protocol and AES Secure messaging. Commands. Multi-sector authentication, multi-block read and write.
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 SL1/SL3 MixMode
Originality signature. Proximity check. SL1 & SL3 mix mode (MIFARE Classic® and AES modes in a single card).
- MIFARE Plus® EV2 TransactionMAC feature
Authenticate transactions on data and value blocks. Prove of genuine transactions towards the backend system.
- Technical managers
- Sales engineers
- Business development managers
- MIFARE solution developers
Basic technical knowledge
Basic concepts of security and symmetric cryptography
Preferred: Basic knowledge of MIFARE Classic
Laptop, webcam and stable internet connectivity
Documentation and material delivered
- PDF booklet with all training slides
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course one week before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.
- NXP Non-Disclosure Agreement. If not available, we will organize it after registration is completed
- Laptop with Windows 7 with administration rights is required, and for Module 5 an Android or iOS device with BLE.