We believe in sharing knowledge. Together we are faster, smarter and more innovative. We want to contribute to create, develop and deploy innovative technological solutions for a sustainable society.
We are looking for applicants who are comfortable speaking and writing English, enjoy occasional international traveling, and who are curious and willing to continuously learn.
Functional Safety Project Manager
The changes in vehicles from a mechanical system to an electronically controlled system has led to an increase in the number of electronic systems. Furthermore, the importance of those electronic systems in vehicles is paramount to the overall safety of the driving or driverless experience. All of this implies that those electronic system must be built ensuring their safe operation even when they go wrong.
Functional safety requirements in accordance with ISO 26262 affect the entire system engineering approach, all the way from the design of the ASIC through processes and quality management. Additionally, the appliance of internationally approved standards is growing in importance for other markets as well. An extremely wide range of markets can benefit from more reliable systems. According to this, the company is building a strong competence team linked to Functional Safety, initially focused on ISO 26262 and seeking for a Project Manager.
Required Skills and Background:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Telecomunications, or similar .
- Experience with product development life cycle (system, hardware, software) in the automotive domain. Thorough automotive system knowledge.
- A minimum of 2 years of related system safety engineering experience with ISO 26262.
- Experience in the development of a Safety Plan and Safety Concept.
- Proven experience in the analysis and acceptance of safety related documentation.
- Proven experience on safety analysis tools and process.
- Proven communication skills interfacing with customers/suppliers/other teams on functional safety related discussions.
- Excellent level of English both written and spoken
- A flexible person, organized, who give attention to detail, a team player, self-motivated with the ability to independently pursue technical information and solve problems.
- What we will value on top: Certification in functional safety experience with other safety standards like IEC61508, experience programming firmware and software development and previous experience in the management of a team of engineers.
- To lead, to be a key player of a growing team supporting the ongoing Functional Safety
activities at company.
- Supporting end customer on safety related activities, to ensure products, processes and
developments are compliant to the applicable functional safety standard.
- Developing with the end customer safety system solutions, contributing to specific parts of the ISO 26262 process such as hardware and software development.
- Analyze, discuss and drive safety requirements with the end customer, including the creation of safety plans and the maintenance of safety case.
- Leading and driving safety analysis and assessments based on end customer
- Coach and promote into the market existing system safety solutions, through
customer engagement material.
Working with us you will become one of the reference experts in a cutting-edge technology, you will learn new approaches and you will have a visible impact in the market. The company will boost your personal development both from technical and customer relationship perspectives.
Exciting career development opportunities. Permanent contract. Compensation based upon added-value and experience. Job located in Barcelona.