This module presents the MIFARE® Plus product family, its evolution and positioning.
- It covers the technical detail of MIFARE® Plus EV1, including its features, functionalities, memory structure, commands and its security levels.
- It also includes migration guidelines from MIFARE® Classic based systems and hints for optimum usage.
- MIFARE Plus® introduction
MIFARE Plus® family evolution. Marketing introduction and positioning. MIFARE Plus® product family comparison. Product support package and ordering details
- MIFARE Plus® EV1 architecture
Features and functionalities. Memory mapping. Security Level concept. Access conditions. Secure communication channel.
- MIFARE Plus® EV1 security level 0 (SL0)
Pre-personalization security level. Features and functionalities
- MIFARE Plus® EV1 security level 1 (SL1)
MIFARE Classic® compatible security level. Additional security mechanism and commands
- MIFARE Plus® EV1 security level 3 (SL3)
AES and ISO/IEC14443-4 compliant security level. Features and functionalities. Communication protocols and secure messaging. Commands. Transaction time optimization.
- MIFARE Plus® EV1 workshop
Installation of SW and drivers needed for the MIFARE Plus® EV1 workshop. Personalization of MIFARE plus EV1. Use of MIFARE Plus EV1 in security level 1 (MIFARE Classic). Switching MIFARE Plus EV1 to security level 3.
- MIFARE Plus® EV1 additional features
Originality signature. Proximity check. SL1 & SL3 mix mode (MIFARE Classic® and AES modes in a single card).
- Migration from MIFARE Classic® to MIFARE Plus® EV1
Considerations and requirements for a smooth migration to MIFARE Plus® EV1.
- MIFARE system designers
- MIFARE solution developers
Basic knowledge of symmetric cryptography.
Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC14443 standard.
The participants are required to bring their own laptops with Windows 7 and administration rights
Documentation and material delivered
- Printed booklet with all training slides
- Pegoda contactless reader and a MIFARE Plus EV1 sample card.
- Pen drive with the RFIDDiscover software and full documentation in PDF format.
Coffee, refreshments, lunch, and full documentation included.
MobileKnowledge reserves the right to cancel a course 2 weeks before the start of the training. MobileKnowledge reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of MobileKnowledge. This includes the cancellation of an event itself. MobileKnowledge maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the workshop registration fee. MobileKnowledge accepts no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs, or any other additional costs incurred.
Attendance is personal and non-transferable.
Cancellation & refunds:
- Cancellation more than 15 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days, but more than 7 days: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days: no refund.
The training fees do not include taxes, duties or any other deduction regulated by each country.